March 25, 2004

"Bad Karma"
One of my bosses is going to have his eyes gouged out when he goes through the halls of Hades.

He barely browsed through the fax that I passed to him from the Singapore Association of Visually Handicapped before saying, 'What is this? No, this kind of thing I'm not interested.'

It's a telemarketing program to sell this 'Enjoy! Singapore' booklet of offers and one-for-one dining coupons. For every completed sale, the SAVH benefits from it. I looked through the list of their participating outlets and I think it's a meaningful move. Unfortunately, the one sitting inside the opposite office on my right doesn't share my view. And the best thing? I am NOT surprised. AND I am disgusted.

The cost of one booklet is like half of what he would spend on a normal meal at Fullerton Hotel. Oh, yes, that's EXACTLY why he's not interested. Too cheap.

You may wonder why don't I show my support then? I was intending to. But, the cost of one booklet (i.e. half of what my boss will spend on a dressed up meal in FH) is the cost of one week of very sumptuous lunch for me. Hence, I was hesitating. BUT, I have decided to get one for myself now. 'cos I really have no wish to bump into my boss anymore, much much less in Hades.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 16:15